Often students try to avoid essay writing in their normal essay writing service study course. However, they forget that essay writing is the most important part of the curriculum. Today due to competition there is a high expectation from students. With the burden of academic subjects, students often become careless about essay writing. They do not get enough time to think about developing a good essay writing skill.
However, with the advent of technology, things have become quite easy for students. The online essay writing services educate the students how to write a good essay.
Consider these simple steps and become a professional essay writer:
1. Consider essay as a process and not a task bounded with deadlines. You have to consider reading, thinking, planning and organizing your thoughts. You have to understand the topic and study about the topic. Primary research is very important before drafting your thoughts. Once you are finished with research process, start thinking creatively about the topic and make notes or pointers, which will help you during documentation process.
2. The blank screen or paper in front of you while drafting essay is the most difficult part of the process. You must sketch out a plan before writing. Once you have written down your points, start assembling these points. Give each point a logical heading; this will help you to elaborate your points. These will later develop into paragraphs of your essay.
The most important subheads will include:
An introduction, which will explain the sources of your study
Main body, which is an analysis of your topic. It will include the opinions, comments and findings. You can quote about some scientific research or media studies.
Conclusion is where you force the reader to accept your points. You can conclude with quotes or even end with a question that will boggle reader’s mind.
All these points will give you an outline to your essay writing. Do not stick to one point. This makes the reader disinterested in your writing.
3. Your correct English is the most compelling part of essay writing. Use simple but correct English. Your essay may not be flowery in writing but must have substance in the subject. If it is argumentative, you must collect enough data to make it genuine. To improve on these points you must read many editorial sections from magazines or newspapers.
4. Try to make a rough draft of your essay before submission. You must read it aloud and look for any changes if required. If your essay is long or it is a dissertation, you must prepare small drafts of paragraphs and then try to focus on each paragraph. Try to make pointers on these paragraphs, which will help you during the assembly of all paragraphs. Do not lose track of your point or argument. In case if you are lost, refer to points.
5. Essays are small samples of knowledge. You cannot elaborate on an endless discussion. You must give it a strong voice and back up with supportive arguments and discussions. The essay must invoke reader’s thought process. Keep everything in moderation. Do not lose your focus.
Essay is an array of thoughts and ideas. Right alignment of thought process with strong command over English develops a person from good essay writer to professional essay writer.
Custom College Essay Writing services are extensively available over the Internet now days. Every time you browse through the Web, you will come across a new web portal that is selling and promoting essays to unwary college students all around the globe. As a matter of fact, all of these companies are disreputable, illegitimate and doing their consumers a major disservice and hurting them in the long run.
Wondering why buying an essay online is a bad idea? Continue reading for the answer to your question.
First and foremost, you need to determine where these online, Custom College Essay writing services acquire their essays from. Even though, most such companies will try to convince you that they are simply generating these essays through a professional and competent team of writers. On the contrary, most of these custom college essay writing services outsource their writing jobs to various countries such as India, Pakistan and Bangladesh, among many others. Just think about it, someone who has no technical or in depth knowledge of your subject, living in India or Bangladesh, is being paid a few dollars per hour to write your paper.
Now you’re probably wondering what’s so bad about opting for an essay that was created in a foreign country? In addition to the apparent waste of an opportunity to rise academically, as well as the obvious waste of your college training, a paper written by someone else living in another part of the world simply cannot reflect the your skills and knowledge of the subject matter, nor can it live up to your teacher’s expectations. There are quite a few, good writers out there, but most of these companies don’t hire them because they usually charge a lot more for academic papers.
In fact, most of the custom college essay writing services will provide you with a paper that is recycled from a previously composed piece done for some other customer. In the same manner, some of the essays are even reproduced over the Internet and it becomes a lot easier for an instructor to find out that it was copied and is plagiarized.
College instructors have enough experience to identify plagiarized essays from their students and can also deduce whether it was done by them, or whether they had someone else do it for them. It is not that hard to do for them, because they know how you speak and write through the other stuff you’ve submitted and sometimes it is exceedingly evident. As a student, you should think about this at least thrice before you consider making such a tremendous mistake. The next time you are thinking about skipping one of your assignments and looking for an essay that is on sale over the Internet, think long and hard about how you are wasting your college fee. Not only are you wasting your money, you are also showing that your academic education was a complete waste of time as well, not to mention what would happen if you got caught.